The documents required to obtain Turkish citizenship by purchasing a property in Turkey
To find out all the matters related to obtaining Turkish citizenship, we recommend reading this article.
The Turkish government worked to provide attracting factors for foreign investors to increase real estate investment in Turkey, and the decision to obtain Turkish citizenship by purchasing a property in Turkey in the amount of $ 250,000 was one of the most important factors that prompted investors to buy real estate in Turkey in general and Istanbul in particular.
In this article, all the papers required for Turkish citizenship will be mentioned after purchasing a property in the amount of 250,000 dollars in Turkey and the necessary legal procedures.
Before applying for Turkish citizenship by purchasing a property in Turkey, the investor must apply for residence permit.
The papers required to obtain a real estate residence:
- Residence request form.
- The original passport and a copy.
- 4 personal photos.
- Valid health insurance.
- Obtaining the certificate of conformity of the property from the Land Registry Department, which is a
- certificate proving that the property conforms to the specifications of granting citizenship.
Luxury apartment with sea view
As for the papers required to obtain Turkish citizenship in exchange for buying a property in the amount of $ 250,000 in Turkey:
- A copy of the title deed (the title deed) of the purchased property.
- The real estate evaluation report for the property purchased and issued by a committee appointed by the Turkish government, so that the price mentioned in the evaluation should not exceed the price of the property.
- Original payment receipts from the buyer’s account to the construction company account (the seller), and the seller must be exclusively Turkish, and stamped with a stamp issued by the bank from which he is sent.
- Original receipts from the construction company account (seller) and stamped with a live stamp from the receiving bank.
- Translating the passport of the real estate owner into the Turkish language (and the wife’s and children’s passport in case of wanting to include them in the nationality file) and the translated copies are authenticated by the Turkish notary (Notre).
- Two copies of the original agency are submitted with a request to obtain Turkish citizenship to the legal team that submits the citizenship file and who becomes responsible for following it up with the official departments.
- In the event that the investor wants to apply for citizenship with his wife and children under the age of 18, there are several documents that must be submitted to obtain Turkish citizenship.
Commercial property for sale in Alanya
The documents required by the investor, his wife and children under 18 years to obtain Turkish citizenship by purchasing a property in Turkey:
- Application form for obtaining the special Turkish citizenship for the investors who bought a property in Turkey.
- A document not judged by both the investor and his wife, that is extracted from Turkey.
Marriage certificate (marriage contract).
- Birth certificate for all family members, (or any document proving the place of birth, city and date).
A family statement document or a family book.
- Two personal photos for each family member.
It is required to certify all papers extracted from outside Turkey from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country from which these documents or papers are issued, and from the Turkish embassy or consulate in that country. And that, after ratification by the embassy of the country that issued the documents, and then later translated and certified by the governor and certified by the Turkish notary (Notre).
How to beat the summer heat in Alanya
Our real estate office provides all the legal advice and services related to obtaining residency in Turkey of all kinds or obtaining Turkish citizenship through real estate investment and others in Turkey through a specialized team of legal consultants and lawyers, to help obtain Turkish citizenship by purchasing a property in Turkey as soon as possible. Available time .