Apartments for sale in Istanbul
Apartments for sale in Istanbul One of these apartments overlooks the entire city of Istanbul, which is located in Esenyurt, near the Sea of Marmara and Kucukcekmece Lake.
The residential complex is located in the most attractive areas of Istanbul on the Tayem Highway, close to many schools, mosques, public transportation, hospitals, and Ataturk Airport.
Trade and transportation centers have been provided in the same complex to facilitate your life.
And if you buy any apartment in this housing complex, you will get a 15% discount if the full amount is paid, and we provide you with a plan for installments to facilitate the ownership process.
Residential Complex Specifications:
The apartments are designed with great care, and offer many apartment options, in this unique complex, which has a total of 7 buildings, and includes 2,519 residential units.
Specifications of apartments in terms of areas and prices:
1) Studio 1 + 0: areas: 65 m2, prices: (42,000) euros.
2) Apartments 1 + 1: spaces: (75-80-85-92-97) m 2, prices: (56,000-72.000) euros.
3) Apartments 2 + 1: spaces: (120-125-148)m 2, prices: (89,000-109,000) euros.
4) Apartments 3 + 1: Areas: (140-175-205)m 2, prices: (104,000-151,000) euros.
-The payment and installment plan is also available for all apartments as follows:
1) 15% discount when paying the full amount (cash).
2) Pay 50% of the amount and installment over 12 months (monthly installments without interest).
– The number of commercial units is 59, with an area of 310,000 m 2.
Note: For any inquiries about the prices and sale of commercial units, please contact our team.
Children’s play areas
Children’s indoor playroom
Outdoor swimming pools
Indoor swimming pool
Security and protection personnel
Surveillance cameras 24/7
Management and employees in charge of the works of the complex
-What motivates domestic and foreign investors to invest in real estate in Istanbul, and will this trend continue?
Yes, we believe that for the following reasons:
First: The possibility of capital growth.
Second: The facilities of the buying and selling processes and the availability of cash liquidity.
Third: the development of designs and services.
Fourth: Vital projects in Istanbul.
Fifth: Istanbul is a global center for tourism and business.