Luxury furnished apartment in alanya
Luxury furnished apartment in alanya This displayed apartment consists of 3 bedrooms, living room, separate kitchen, 2 bathrooms and 2 balconies, and has an area of 145 square meters.
And the apartment has the best types of electrical appliances, air conditioners in every room, and all the requirements, meaning that whatever you need will be available.
This displayed apartment is located in Alanya, Oba in a residential area, near hospitals and dental centers, and is 1 km from the sea.
Offer price: 97,000 €.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT OUR TEAM ALANYAREALTY.
Real Estate Fraud Risks:
Foreign real estate investors coming to Turkey for the first time may fall victim to real estate fraud, by some people, so our company provides real estate advisors of various nationalities who clarify the legal steps of the purchase process and transmit in all honesty and confidence the information related to the purchase and registration of the property and transfer of money.
Real estate prices:
Real estate prices in the cities of Istanbul, Trabzon, Albania, and Antalya are the highest in Turkey at all, due to the economic and tourist importance these cities enjoy. The real estate investor may find lower prices for real estate in other regions due to two main reasons:
• That the ingredients of real estate investment be at the lowest level.
• The area should not be fully developed to qualify for attracting residents and investors.
The price of the property may be very low because there are unpaid fees due to taxes or to the first property owner, or that the property was not included in the government’s fundamental approvals in the real estate registration.
Opening a bank account in Turkey:
Banks in Turkey operate according to strict and strict criteria. If you open an account with any of the banks in Turkey to complete the purchase, you must take the following steps:
– You must have a tax number registered with the Tax Department in Turkey.
– To be the only person who has access to the bank account and review the account details except for cases of opening the joint account or granting a legal agency to authorize a competent lawyer to access the bank account.
Fees attached to the purchase process, real estate registration and taxes.
Fees for the real estate registration process and taxes can be listed in the following:
1. The real estate registration fee (Tabu) 3% divided equally between the buyer and the seller, or according to the agreement between the seller and the buyer.
2. Profits tax and are exempt if the property is sold after 4 years of purchase.
5. Income tax if the property is leased.
6. Corporate tax, however the company that owns a property for at least two years is exempt from paying the tax.
7. Earthquake insurance, which is mandatory earthquake insurance regardless of where it is purchased.
We hope that we have provided all the necessary information about real estate registration and purchase in Turkey, and if you want to add additional information, we are fully prepared to clarify all aspects that you wish to know through your visit to our website or contact one of our real estate advisors.