The 10 best activities in Dolmabahce Istanbul Palace
To know the most important activities when you visit the most important tourist attractions, we recommend you to read this article.
Dolmabahce Palace is one of Istanbul’s palaces, which is located in Besiktas Istanbul and on the European coast of the Bosphorus, and has served as the main administrative center of the Ottoman Empire in Istanbul from its establishment in the 19th century until the end of the century, and during the first quarter of the 20th century.
The palace was home to six sultans until the abolition of the Ottoman caliphate in 1924, when its ownership was transferred to the National Heritage Foundation of the Republic of Turkey, and it is currently managed by the National Palaces Directorate, with an area of 45,000 square meters.
and is currently one of the museums of Istanbul and one of the most important tourist places in historical Turkey, which is characterized by luxury Designed and built, many gardens feature 285 rooms and 46 halls.
Activities you can do in Dolmabahce Palace
• You can start with the Bosphorus Strait cruise that you and your family can partake with, which will give you the opportunity to take pictures of the delightful fronts of Dolma Palace better.
• You can also wander over the Bosphorus Strait Bridge to see Dolma’s palace and its surroundings, and take some amazing panoramic pictures of its amazing views.
• When entering Dolma Delight, you must enjoy a family picnic in the surrounding gardens, which are considered important Istanbul parks, and see the sculptures and fountains they contain.
• In the foyer of the Dolmas Palace or its reception hall, you will notice the luxury of the furniture, and the huge crystal chandeliers hanging from its decorated ceiling.
• You can head to Ataturk Chamber in Dolma, the joy of Istanbul, where Mustafa Kemal Ataturk spent his last days, which is located in the Haramulik.
• Then you can tour the rest of the rooms and halls of Dolma Palace, the delight of Istanbul, and take some memorial photos of yourselves in different locations.
• Do not forget to pass the library of the Caliph Abdul Majeed, or the Sultan’s Library, located in your dolma-style delight, which includes many books.
•Then you can visit the Watch Museum and the Palace’s exterior buildings, such as:
1- Clock tower.
2- The Dolmabah Bahce Mosque, which was built in the Baroque style.
• Before you leave the palace of the sultans, take some photos of its magnificent huge gates, including the unparalleled details, engravings and decorations.
• Then eat your meal in the city restaurant Istanbul near the palace, and visit many tourist places in Istanbul, such as:
1- Nearby Ortakoy Mosque
2- Or Kabatash port, where you can set off on a trip to the enchanting princesses island.
Salamlek 60 Turkish Liras, equivalent to 10,17 USD.
The ownership is 40 TL, which equals 6,78 USD.
It works daily from 9 in the morning until 4 in the evening, except for Mondays, the weekly weekend of the palace.
-Hotels near Dolmabahce Palace:
Swiss Hotel Istanbul is one of the best hotels overlooking the Bosphorus, 550 meters from the palace.