The documents required to obtain Turkish citizenship by owning a property
What are the necessary documents in the transaction of Turkish citizenship by owning a property?
Since the issuance of the foreign naturalization decision in exchange for real estate investment worth 250 thousand dollars to this day, Turkey has recorded thousands of numbers for foreign investors who obtained Turkish citizenship in this way, and others interested in obtaining it, and this is undoubtedly due to the strength of the Turkish passport, and their desire to obtain it and enjoy its advantages. And the facilities enjoyed by the holder.
But what are the documents required to obtain Turkish citizenship by owning a property? This is what you will find in the following article, which explains all about the required papers.
The papers required to obtain Turkish citizenship by owning a property:
- First – A copy of the property title deed (title deed of the property).
- Second – A valid real estate appraisal report for the property, which is extracted within a maximum of three days from one of the evaluation institutions licensed by the Turkish government, and its validity is 90 days (3 months).
- Third – The original copy of the payment receipts issued from the buyer’s account, provided that they are sealed with a live seal by the sending bank and signed by the responsible employee.
- Fourth – The original copy of the receipts issued from the seller’s account, also stamped with a live stamp from the Future Bank (if the transfer is from outside Turkey).
- Fifth – A copy (number 2), of the agency for the application for Turkish citizenship, in which the investor authorizes the lawyer responsible for submitting and following up the nationality file for him and his family, knowing that the agency is regulated by the notary.
- Sixth – Translating passports into Turkish for all family members, husband / wife / children under the age of 18, and then attesting them by the notary (notary).
Documents required from the investor, his wife and children under the age of 18:
- First – An application form to obtain Turkish citizenship, the application is filled in in capital letters correctly and completely, and then the form is signed by the concerned person (the investor), in the event that the investor does not attend, the agent can sign on his behalf.
- Second – In the event that the husband alone or the wife applied alone to obtain Turkish citizenship and he did not want the other party to be granted Turkish nationality, the consent of the mother or father must be submitted to grant children under the age of 18, Turkish nationality, noting that this procedure is not needed in the event that the spouses apply Together with the citizenship application.
- Third – marital status document, marriage contract for example, or any document indicating the marital status of the applicant, whether he is single or married
- Fourth – Birth certificate, birth certificate, civil registration, or any document showing birth information of the applicant, to be presented to every person who will obtain Turkish citizenship and must include the father and mother names of each individual.
- Fifthly – a family statement or aile cüzdanı (family book)
- Sixth – 2 personal photos of Biyometrik, for all family members.
Legalization of documents issued outside the Turkish state:
Returning to the subject of the documents required to obtain Turkish citizenship, it should be noted that if any of the previously mentioned documents were issued from outside Turkey, they should be certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the country from which the documents were issued and then the Turkish consulate or embassy.
In the event that it is not possible to try to certify the Turkish consulate in the country from which the documents were issued, they should be legalized by the consulate of that country in Turkey and then certified and translated from the notary (notary), and then certified by the governor.